Monday, May 11, 2009

Long time, no blog...

Well, it has been a busy time in the Sneed household.  Andy has started playing softball, Owen now has 2 teeth, and Emily is struggling to maintain her sanity!  While such a chaotic lifestyle can be very fun, it definitely puts a damper on blogging.  So, I will try to catch you all up!

My quilt is coming along very nicely.  I have a LONG way to go, but I am really proud of what I have done so far.  If I get a chance, I will post some pictures of the blocks I have finished later.

Couponing is going really well.  It is definitely time consuming, but it is really paying off.  In April, I saved 43% off my total purchases.  So far for May, I have saved 46%!  If anyone in the Chattanooga area is interested, there is going to be another Intro to Couponing class next week.  Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the details.

Andy is enjoying playing softball this year; at least when the games aren't rained out.  This rain is really something.  It seems like there is a chance of rain everyday this Spring!  It is doing wonders for the yard, but we can't enjoy it because we can't keep it mowed!

Andy also got a new Truck a couple of weeks ago.  Well, I say new in the since that it is new to us.  GiGi is now driving our black Altima, and Andy was able to get a Crew Cab Frontier for the price that we sold the Altima for.  Andy really loves his truck, and I am so happy he has it.  He is downright giddy when he drives it.

That brings me to Owen.  My baby is growing up so fast.  On the 18th, he will be 8 months old.  It is crazy to think that it is already time to start thinking about first birthdays!  Here is one of my favorite pictures of him taken recently.  We were at the ballpark watching Daddy play softball.  DSC_0138

No comments:

Post a Comment