Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quilting...

As some of you know, I have started quilting...there is a group of ladies that meets at Eastside on Thursdays to quilt for a couple of hours.  The quilts we make there are given to members of the congregation or community that need encouragement or deserve recognition for some reason.  I have been inspired to start my own quilt in addition to the quilt projects we work on as a group for the giveaways.  Terra wants me to post about my quilt in the different stages.  I have picked out my pattern and my fabric.  So, if you are interested, these are pictures of my fabric.  There are 5 fabric patterns, and two colors of each pattern.  I am going for a "retro" or vintage look.  There will be an off-white back-ground throughout the whole quilt.  I will post a picture of the pattern later.[gallery link="file" columns="2"]

No comments:

Post a Comment