Monday, May 11, 2009

My first Mother's Day!

I have the sweetest two boys in the whole world!  For starters, Andy got up with Owen on Saturday morning so that I could sleep in and be lazy ALL day!  It was magical!  Then, late on Saturday night, Owen and Andy walk into the room like this...

They walked in to surprise me while I was on the computer.They walked in to surprise me while I was on the computer.

Owen handed me my card. How sweet!Owen handed me my card.  How sweet!

Then he gave me my gift...
Then he gave me my gift...

It was the lens I have been wanting for my camera since February!  They are on back-order everywhere, and I have been saving up to buy it once I can find one that is available.  My boys found me one, and I LOVE IT.  Here are some pictures taken with it on actual Mother's Day.DSC_0254


DSC_0259

DSC_0266

DSC_0268

DSC_0295

DSC_0287

DSC_0297

DSC_0303

I would like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there...especially GiGi, Nana, Annie, and MacMommy!

1 comment:

  1. OH GIRL!!!!! I LOVE the new lens shots!!!!!!!!!! The second one of just Owen is my favorite! WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete