- On July 23, while I was out of town at a quilt show in Knoxville, Owen crawled for the first time. He started out slow, but now he is FAST and in to everything!
- The next day, Owen started pulling up. He is getting too big, too fast!
- I am still plugging away on my quilt. I have completed more than half of my quilt blocks! Pictures to come soon!
- While grocery shopping the other day, I looked at the "year to date" savings on my receipts from 3 stores (CVS, Food Lion, and Bi-Lo) from those three stores alone, I have saved $975.00 in 2009.
- I got a new sewing machine! I am so excited about this. It sews and embroiders. I also got free classes for buying it. Once I figure out what I am doing, I will be posting pictures of what I have learned to make.
- This week, Owen got to switch from formula to whole milk. This is a BIG deal for us. His special formula was $27.99 a can! Because of his protein intolerance, we had to phase milk in slowly over the course of the week, and his doctor has to evaluate him next week to be sure that he is not reacting to the milk. Please pray that we are over the intolerance and Owen can have a normal diet!
- In two weeks, Owen will be a year old. This is impossible for me to wrap my mind around! How can he have been here that long? On the other hand, I cannot even remember life without him! I wouldn't trade him for the world!
Ok, so that is all I can think of for now, and I will try to leave more frequent updates. Thanks for keeping up with the Sneeds!