Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nine Month Pictures

I cannot believe that my baby is 9 months old.  He has been with us for longer that I carried him!  Denise got to spend some time in Cleveland in June, and she came to take some more pictures of Owen.  This was the first time she has taken pictures of him since his newborn session.  He has grown so much!

Denise, I don't even know where to begin trying to thank you for these pictures.  They are absolutely precious to me!

I have picked out a few favorites to post on here, but you will have to go to Denise's website to see them all.  If you see one that you would like a print of, please let me know and I will get it printed for you.

http://skeltonphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/sneed-family.html

[gallery link="file" columns="2"]

1 comment: