Sunday, March 22, 2009

Andy's 30th Birthday

For about the last two years, I have been thinking in the back of my mind what I should do to make Andy's 30th birthday really special.  I tried to come up with something creative, and a surprise party was as creative as it got.  Luckily, we have lots of other friends who have birthdays in January or their children's birthdays are in January.  Jamie let me pretend to help her throw baby Tye's first birthday party, when in fact we were having a party for Andy.  Andy was a little suspicious, but for the most part, we surprised him.  Thankfully, Andy is easily pleased and was so happy to spend some time with all of his friends that it didn't matter to him that I was not very creative.

dsc_0563

dsc_0566

dsc_0565

dsc_05721

dsc_05602

dsc_05701

dsc_0578

[caption id="attachment_252" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Carter, Miles, and Owen were all born within about 3 weeks of each other."]Carter, Miles, and Owen were all born within about 3 weeks of each other.[/caption]

dsc_0598

dsc_0606

[caption id="attachment_255" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Had to sneak in a picture of my sweet baby!"]Had to sneak in a picture of my sweet baby![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment