Friday, October 17, 2008

Professional Newborn Pictures

Our wonderful friend Denise just happens to be a phenomenal photographer.  Her gift to us at Owen's baby shower was a newborn photo session.  The session was on October 4, and the pictures are incredible.  Visit Denise's blog at the link below to look at Owen's pictures and Denise's other work.  Thanks, Denise...we love you!  Owen sends kisses!

http://skeltonphotographyblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/welcome-to-world-owen-thomas-sneed.html

This is link to an album of all of Owen's pictures:

http://www.skeltonphotography.com/owengallery10-08/

If anyone would like a copy of any of the picctures, you can let me know and I will order them from Denise for you.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Owen, you are certainly the STAR of the bog! Happy 1 month:) I can't wait to get back to see you again soon.

    Emily, you and Andy di a great job on the site.

    Love you all,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it should read BLOG. You know for sure I'm a Grandfather when I develop my own lanquage.

    Thanks, Granddaddy (Dad) for all your Granddaddyism's???

    Pappy, David

    ReplyDelete