Friday, June 5, 2009

My Quilt is Coming Along!

I have been working on my own quilt for a couple of months now.  I have 2 of my 10 fabrics completed, so I guess I am about 20% finished with the piecing of the quilt top.  Here is the pattern that I am making.  Obviously, I am using different fabrics.checkthestars_450
The first two fabrics I started with were these:DSC_0706
Since cutting and marking the pieces is not as much fun to me as actually sewing them together, I decided to do the blocks for these two fabrics before moving on to another fabric.  Here are the types of blocks I have done so far.  I have finished 14 of the 70 blocks that will make up the quilt top.  The white fabric is the same even though it looks a little different in the pictures.DSC_0189DSC_0185DSC_0183DSC_0182

No comments:

Post a Comment