Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Emily!

I do not know how in the world I am 25 years old, but I guess I am!  It seems like yesterday that I was putting on shows with Brittney in Annie and Da's yard, but now I am a college graduate, I'm married, and I have a 2 month old son!  It has been a great 25 years, and here's hoping that the next 25 are even better!

I just realized that Owen will be 25 years old when my next 25 years are up...that's SCARY!!!

 

[caption id="attachment_126" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="My little family..."]My little family...[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_128" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="The girls"]The girls[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_127" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Tyler...just chillin"]Tyler...just chillin'[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_129" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Annie...digging for money in her purse...she put it in my card by mistake"]Annie...digging for money in her purse...she put it in my card by mistake[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_130" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Da and Owen...How SWEET!!"]Da and Owen...How SWEET!![/caption]

Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special!  All of my family worked together to get me an awesome Ipod.  Thanks, Dad, Annie, Da, Ann, Brittney, and Tyler!  Owen gave me a docking station for the house, and Andy installed a port in the van so that I can listen to my Ipod with CD quality and not have to deal with an FM modulator...too bad we didn't know that our stereo had anti-theft protection and we had to buy a code to make it work again!

My sweet mother gave me a beautiful locket with a picture of Owen inside and a neat gadget that wirelessly uploads my pictures from my digital camera to my computer.

My wonderful husband also built me an awesome computer that runs Mac so that I can do neat things with my pictures, Ipod, and blog.

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one of your granddad and Owen! SO sweet!
    Andy built you a computer that runs Mac? How? That's neat! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete