Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eatin' Green Beans!

My baby boy is getting so big! Now that he is 6 months old, his tummy doctor says that he can have stage one baby food.  We tried green beans first.  These pictures were taken on March 13.

[caption id="attachment_264" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Getting my bib on..."]Getting my bib on...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_265" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Eating my bib because momma is too slow!"]Eating my bib because momma is too slow![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_266" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Eating my shoulder strap..."]Eating my shoulder strap...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_267" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Checkin' out my supper"]Checkin' out my supper[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_270" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Momma is coaching me"]Momma is coaching me[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_269" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Takin' a bite"]Takin' a bite[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_268" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Are you sure this is my supper?"]Are you sure this is my supper?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_270" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="A happy boy!"]Eating my hand for desertEating my hand for desert

A happy boy![/caption]

Overall, we really didn't get too messy.  In a month or two, I'll give him the spoon.  Then I will have a mess to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment